cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscriptions

Shelby1277
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why can I not downgrade to a lower package text only or low 2GB data?

6 REPLIES 6

on2wheels
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Some folks have said they had luck asking an agent here to switch them, in my experience it's 50/50 whether this will work or not. Which is ridiculous, especially lately with a new plan being put up on the front page almost weekly but "For new activations only".

Let us know what happens.

DeelightfulDee3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shelby1277 

I've just discovered that plans have become very limited for existing customers too. I'll be looking at other providers as Public Mobile as become a shadow of its former self except for all its shortcomings they all still exist.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You could port out and back in to get the deal.

If your number not that important to you. You can cancel it and start another account under a new email.

Or you can just go to another provider that has the same plan and forget PM

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Shelby1277 , it seems like there's a new marketing approach that limit plans available to existing customers making it rather difficult to select a reduced price plan from the current plan. 

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Shelby1277 

Sorry, Those plans are available only for new customers, you can only change your plan to whatever available to you in your account.

to get those new activation plan only, you need to port out to another provider, then port back in as a new customer, but you are going to lose your referrals and points.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shelby1277  I’m guessing the plan you’re interested in is only for new activations and that’s  why . Just choose what plan you like best from your account and be sure to choose change for next renewal and not immediately so you don’t lose money on your current cycle 

there’s a plan in my account right now 10GB for $29 you should have that option too 

Need Help? Let's chat.