cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card delivery

Steve153758
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I ordered my sim card for delivery but Still Have not received it past 7 days and estimated delivery date. Could you Please help look into it. It's urgently needed for my grandma. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Epic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM has to spend so much work force on this. It could easily point new customers to get a sim card from local Telus stores or order from Amazon. Then there will be no questions, no fixes , and  no complains. Customers can get into the system earlier, PM can make one more month of profit.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

This is regular complain from new customers. Officially delivery is between 5-10 business days but it could be way longer (if it arrives at all). You could wait few more days and then ask agent for replacement.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Steve153758  It should be coming soon but 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or order from Amazon .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . Or if you can get a credit for buying a new SIM card .message support directly while your already here and logged in the community you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.