cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign on

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I don't have the app nor do I want it. I prefer to sign on online.

Every single time I sign on it tells me that a message is been sent to the phone. Below this, there is a box that says to check if this is a trusted device. I check it. Yet I still get the code each time.

Frustrating!! 

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sansan yeah, annoying. I think it can be different experiences per method (apple/android/desktop browser, etc). Try managing different accounts...i am using the RESEND code often to get via different emails. I think the intention is good, but execution is lacking.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Sansan   I use the trusted device and it works fine for me on an iPad browser.  I don't have it set to automatically or manually delete cookies/history etc. on closing though.  

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sansan wrote:

That would be fine however, customers should be able to sign on anyway they chooses and get the same service. It should be a matter of choice, not compromising quality.

@Sansan Agreed.  PM is still a budget tiered provider, so I think some compromises need to be factored in.  

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

That would be fine however, customers should be able to sign on anyway they chooses and get the same service. It should be a matter of choice, not compromising quality.

@Sansan wrote:

I don't have the app nor do I want it. I prefer to sign on online.

Every single time I sign on it tells me that a message is been sent to the phone. Below this, there is a box that says to check if this is a trusted device. I check it. Yet I still get the code each time. 

I've never been able to get the option to work, but check that the cookies aren't being autoamtically cleared upon web browser closer and that the cookies haven't been manually cleared.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Agreed it seems a bit janky.  I don't know if there is any better success from a desktop browser and selecting the trusted device checkbox.  Unfortunately, I think their solution to this is their phone app.

Need Help? Let's chat.