cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in Changes.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am very excited to finally see some changes being made in the Sign in and OTP Section! 

A while pack I made a post about some changes I'd like to see amongst Public Mobile, one of them being an extension of the 2FA 2-min Expiry.

In my post all i asked was for 3 mins however In this case, you now have 5 Minutes! 

I've also noticed the 'Resend Code' bottom has been renamed to 'Didn't get the Code', which looks alot better. 

Screenshot_20230803_010305_Samsung Internet.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There are alot of referrals whome I manage the Accounts of, sometimes the 2 mins isn't long enough for them to forward me the code to login, so this 5 minutes has already made life easier over here. 

@Priority wrote:

I am very excited to finally see some changes being made in the Sign in and OTP Section! 

A while pack I made a post about some changes I'd like to see amongst Public Mobile, one of them being an extension of the 2FA 2-min Expiry.

In my post all i asked was for 3 mins however In this case, you now have 5 Minutes! 

I've also noticed the 'Resend Code' bottom has been renamed to 'Didn't get the Code', which looks alot bette. 

It's a nice improvement. Usually a 5 minute timer isnt' needed, but there are rare times that the text message doesn't arrive in time.  I'd still like to see it so that the code doesnt' auoamtically get sent by text mesage but rather the code only be sent until after the user selects a delviery method.  These changes must have come in the late are night or early this morning as yesterday, the timer was still set to 2 minutes.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Priority 

yup, the Didn't get the code is a clearer label. Great change!

Need Help? Let's chat.