cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I switch to the new Public Points Rewards?

publicuser123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Currently I have a loyalty bonus that saves me $5 per month, so is it wise to switch to the new Public Points program? thanks

7 REPLIES 7

publicuser123

Ok thanks a lot haha I think I will leave it as is.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@publicuser123 

It depends if you want your credits to your bill every month or wait and save up 15 points and redeem for a $15 credit.

Not really worth go to the new Points system.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Friends don't let friends opt for Points !!

Don't do it.  😥

noaccountpls

Hi @publicuser123 I had the same exact question as you about a month ago and all the advice I got was don't switch keep the all points program the only disadvantages is that you can only get up to five dollars loyalty two dollars auto pay the max you can get off is seven dollars per month plus any community dollars here.

If you do choose to switch you will lose your two dollars auto pay and possibly maximum five dollars loyalty and there's no way to get back if you do change the advice I was given stay with your current rewards program you do not have to switch

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @publicuser123   the Community disagree a lot.. But one thing we all agree:  DO NOT switch to Public Points!!!

You have $5 per cycle  discount,  $60 a year.  New Public Points only give you 10 Points ($10 value) for Anniversary ...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@publicuser123   No, don't! 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@publicuser123 Hi absolutely no you will lose way more then you will gain and there is no going back

Need Help? Let's chat.