cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not turned back on after resuming payment

slindgren
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My service was turned off yesterday with no warning. I am registered for AutoPay. I realized that I had put a stop on my credit card on Sunday because I lost it, so I updated my public mobile account to use my other credit card.

It now says my Amount Due is 0. I thought it might take some time but it is a day later, I have restarted my phone and I still do not have service. I have tried the “Reactivate” option again , but it says my account already has enough balance. What do I do now?? 

13 REPLIES 13

we are happy as long as you are back online  🙂

I see you have some rewards .. check it back in a day or two to confirm if you still have all those rewards.. if not, you will have to open a ticket with mod and have mod to put them back.

slindgren

Thanks so much man. It works now. So the Amount Due was all messed up. Frustrating but at least I have service now. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@slindgren : Man a picture tells a thousand words. You need to add another $15. Your plan is $35. You have $20. The Amount due is often a bit screwy. Just make a manual payment to cover your plan cost. Maybe an extra $1 for good measure. Then let us know what you get.

slindgren

A1263731-A917-4574-B438-E20A34CD07F4.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@slindgren : Can you post a screenshot of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

try this.. i think the Lost/Stolen might need to wait couple min

.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off (unsuspend from Lost/Stolen). Log out and restart your phone.

slindgren

Already tried. Still says Plan Expired.

try the lost/stolen trick.... it should work

slindgren

It still says my plan is expired on my account page. I also tried paying an extra $10. It says my amount due is 0, I now have a $20 balance in my account apparently, but still expired. Absolutely frustrating.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@slindgren : If your date up top is in the future then you need to do the Lost/stolen function. Suspend, log out, back in, Resume. Restart phone. You will likely have rewards issues _next_ renewal.

slindgren

Airport is off. It says Public Mobile on my top banner. But if I make a call it says that I no longer have an active plan, and it still says Plan Expired on the website. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@slindgren do you have much reward like Loyalty Reward or Friends Referral?  If not, you can use Lost/Stolen option.  Click Lost/Stolen once, and then reactivate from Lost/Stole shortly after.    (Even you have some rewards, you can use this choice, but you might have to open ticket with mod to get you back the rewards after...)

or you can try to do a manual pay $1  on the system and that might trigger the service after the $1 payment

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Does the top banner of phone show bars and the words Public Mobile?

Is Airport turned on or off?

Need Help? Let's chat.