cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not available still

Scouser21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've talked to Angelo for the past hour,we got the issue sorted he told me,but still NO service what do I have to do please

10 REPLIES 10

If your phone can do eSIM, the fee is $5. Then for any reason you need a new eSIM, they are free after that. The CS Agent might be able to adjust the invoice for you but you'd have to reach back out to them again.

Scouser21

Thank you for reply,I just got info that as a customer the fee for a esim can be waived  ,????

OK. So if you don't have a SIM card then your phone isn't going to work. You need a SIM card first. Did PM mail one to you? It takes about 3 weeks to get it in the mail. Also, even if you paid for it, the plan that is, the plan starts the moment you register the SIM card so no worries there. If you need a SIM card faster, here are two ways.

Here are better options...

Amazon

Or

Purchase directly from a store that may have them. Use this link to find a store.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pick-up-SIM

Scouser21

Sorry I didn't know that 

Scouser21

Thanks for reply my account is fully paid,until October but never got a sim number when they issued me a new phone number

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If Angelo is PM agent you have to continue talking to him as here are ONLY PM customers, no PM staff.

Scouser21

I Got a new phone number this past week,but wasn't given a new sim number, so my new number is not working  what do I do now please.What would sim number look like.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Scouser21 

Just read your other post about making a full payment and your plan still isn't working.

Have you tried dialing 611 on your phone to see the status? Have you tried your SIM card in a different phone?

Scouser21

No outage near me

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Scouser21 

Check to see if there is an outage in your area.

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

If not, reply back to a CS_Agent and tell them it wasn’t sorted out.

Need Help? Let's chat.