cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ever Safe IDs

Retired1946
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone will be used by another family member, but I control the account and pay for it.  When I enter an alternate number for ever safe ID's it is declined because that phone is also Public Mobile.  Can I have the ID's sent to me by email, and if so, How?

4 REPLIES 4

Retired1946
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for replying, but my dilemma was how to have the ID sent by email instead of text.  Handy1 tells me that not providing a number at all will do the trick, so that's what I am doing.
I appreciate your taking the time to get back to me anyway!

Burdwood
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Handy1 wrote:

@Retired1946  Only way to have it sent to your email is by deleting the number from ever safe you have code sent to now 

Are you sure? (I'm not here that often anymore, so might have missed a recent "upgrade"?)

We used to have multiple accounts. When logging in incognito the code was initially sent to the phone number attached to the account. We then clicked on "didn't receive code" and the three options of text, call or email showed up.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

if you use email A now to login this account and want email B to receive the code, you can do the trick in the email mailbox 

Make a forwarding rule on mailbox A to forward all 2FA email from PM to the email B. I am using this now and work well 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Retired1946  Only way to have it sent to your email is by deleting the number from ever safe you have code sent to now 

Need Help? Let's chat.