cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self-serve account not online this evening

PMUser100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to buy a roaming package, but the page for logging in to my account is returning an error message.  It seems to have been offline for a few hours now.  Is there any estimate for when it will be back online?

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

PMUser100

Thanks to all for the help and guidance; as the site is now back to functional, problem is solved.

Late to the update...T-Mobile allows a 611 call (as long as you're in a T-Mobile coverage...not Alaska). You can also use another phone and dial 1-855-4pu-blic.

But this would all be moot now as you're probably logged in by now. And esjliv had a good point about a re-buy.

@PMUser100 - we are all customers and members like you here, so we don't know when these things (websites) will be up and running unless an announcement was made by Public Mobile.

I am getting this error right now:

esjliv_0-1684492376815.png

As well as another different one, so when you see listed as maintenance, there really isn't much you can do to log on except wait.

But @dust2dust gave you a good option to get Roaming Addons through 611, unless this is a 2nd same roaming addon you are purchasing within the 360 hours of your 1st addon. In this case, contact customer support to get this added to your account, or buy a different roaming addon bucket to get services working.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@PMUser100 wrote:

I'm trying to buy a roaming package, but the page for logging in to my account is returning an error message.  It seems to have been offline for a few hours now.  Is there any estimate for when it will be back online?

Thanks

@PMUser100 , @evabidgoalie , it’s working now. Signin using a browser in private / incognito mode.

PMUser100

Thanks.  That seems very odd, but I hope you are right that it will be working tomorrow.

PMUser100

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm already in the US, and so getting my 611 call to go through seems not to be possible.  Is there another option?

evabidgoalie

I'm experiencing the same issue. I was trying to add extra add one and I have not been able to login to my account.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You can buy roaming add-ons using 611. Use the registered credit card to deposit money (if you don't have enough balance) and then buy the add-on. You'll need your 4 digit account pin. You could add money by vouchers or real time payments as well. Still need the 4 digit pin.

@PMUser100 wrote:

Of late, The Self Serve website has been taken down every night. Please go back to it during the day, perhaps after 7am eastern.

Need Help? Let's chat.