cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second phone

qcriderfan872
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

"I want to add another line—what are my options? Do I qualify for a referral discount? I’ve already bought a SIM card, but now they’re saying there’s a $5 off for new registrations with a SIM card. Does this apply to me, even though I bought the SIM card to replace a lost one (which I’ve since found and want to use)?"

6 REPLIES 6

@qcriderfan872 

Are you saying the the SIM is the original SIM from your previous account? 
SIM is a one time use so if you activated before…you can’t activate it again on a new account.

@qcriderfan872 

Maybe try to explain your situation again.  Kinda confusing.  Then we should be able to offer proper advice. 

qcriderfan872

It’s the original SIM card won’t it be linked to my email 

qcriderfan872

Re read my post I added something later sorry. Because I had a lost phone situation I have my Old SIM card I want to connect 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@qcriderfan872 

Sorry you can only have 1 line (account)/1 email address so you need a second email to create and activate your new SIM.

You don’t need to purchase another SIM if you already have a new SIM. The $5 off only applies when you purchase a new SIM from PM. SIM are $10 but now it is $5.

Login to your first account and use your Referral Code during the activation of your second SIM.

The $10 credit on the second account will be applied to your account within 72 hours and the 1 point/month to the first account will be applied after your renewal date.

szu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@qcriderfan872 

You can activate a new account. Need a different email address for 2nd account.  When activating new account, you can use your 1st account referral code.  The new account should receive $10 credit within 72 hours.  Your first account will receive 1 reward point per month.  

Need Help? Let's chat.