cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second phone number not in profile

PrairieM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I got an email my second phone needs the credit card updated, it will turn off in 5 days. I went into my profile, but only see phone 1. My other number Phone 2 is not shown. So it must have its own profile, but I had no idea. How do I access that account?

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@PrairieM 

You can dial 1-855-4PUBLIC and check the status of each phone number. You can make a payment if that number is suspended through that number.

As each account is unique (one number one email) you will have to reach to agent who will figure out what email yo used to sing up for second account.

Or look through ALL of your email to find welcome email from PM when you signed up.

PrairieM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I’m aware of that from searching the community. If I do t know what email it is linked to, how do I figure that out to find that corresponding profile? 

@PrairieM wrote:

I got an email my second phone needs the credit card updated, it will turn off in 5 days. I went into my profile, but only see phone 1. My other number Phone 2 is not shown. So it must have its own profile, but I had no idea. How do I access that account?

Each account and phone number has a separate log in. Two phone numbers cannot be in the same Public Mobile account Please log into the desired Public Mobiel account using the e-mail address associated with it.    If you're using the Public Mobile app, be sure to clear that app's storage before logging in (otherwise the wrong account information could be displayed).

Need Help? Let's chat.