cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOS no service

Brodie21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

im having issues transferring my phone number over and getting the e sim to work. I replied YES to my old carrier and then 20 minutes later I lost service and still done have any. Its been 2 hours since I started and still have no network connection or any e sim validation.

5 REPLIES 5

Brodie21

Hi, yes I’ve tried many times to submit a ticket but get a 404 error or a XXX error. I’ve messaged them in the chats but it’s been an hour and still no reply. Still SOS no service

Brodie21

Hi, I can’t submit a ticket no matter what I do. So I messaged them in the chat but still waiting.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Brodie21   did you try reboot your phone? any chance you have another phone to test the sim?

it could be just a sim card provisioning issue.  Easy fix for support but you need to engage them via ticket

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Brodie21  if it is SOS, it is a sim card seutp on the system, and not a porting problem

please submit ticket to CS agent at:   https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):
         https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Brodie21  Message support directly 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.