cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLVED: ADD-ON "$8 US Roaming Unlimited Talk" is GONE?

tissue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I brought the "$8 US Roaming Unlimited Talk" add-on 10 days ago and it's time to get a refill, and I no longer find it on the add-on page. The next tier I can find is the US Roaming Talk + Text 10 days for $15. I don't find any prior notice, is it just me or public mobile is letting me down again? Please bring back the $8 US Roaming Unlimited Talk!

7 REPLIES 7

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I suggest buying add-ons in the morning at a specific hour. That way you get that day of use. You also know when it will expire in 240 hours. It has been discussed before amongst others to wonder when exactly the delay ends. Is it actually 260 hours after purchase? Is it after midnight eastern? Anything less? Perhaps you could keep track of that if you have an idea of the time you bought the add-on originally if you were to choose to wait it out. Nevermind if you get the support people to do it for you.

How long has it been for you so far from when calling stopped working?

@tissue   for now while you are waiting , maybe you can try to download VoIP app , setup a new phone number with it and you can then make and receive calls for free.  Try TextNow.  

and of course, if you want not to wait and get the romaing Talk renew earlier, open a ticket with PM Support

tissue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks to everyone who replied, I never knew there is a waiting period. I have used this add-on and topped-up multiple times and never had this issue until now. Maybe next time I will start my add-on a bit earlier and hopefully the waiting period can end at night.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The ability to purchase each roaming add-on disappears when you buy it. Not just when it expires. If your talk is not working then you could get that bundle. But you can also wait for the support people to do it all, as mentioned.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah only option for stacking them right on top of each other right after it expires is a CSA doing it manually for you

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@tissue 

There is a 24 hour wait time from the time of your previous US Roaming talk add on expiry until the same add on will reappear in your account for purchase. If you manually top up your account with the $8 cost of the add on and contact customer support they can add the US Roaming talk add on for you.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@tissue, it usually takes up to 24 hours after it has expired for the same add-on to be available again 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.