cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM order tracking number request

drej
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shazia_K

Hi Mods!  Could I get a tracking number for my SIM card order please (Order 92217)?  I want to sign up for the new promo before it expires November 20th.  I ordered it last Thursday and still haven't got it (I live in Montreal) so want to see its status.

Thanks!

Andrej

10 REPLIES 10

Foxjig1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Thanks Mary I got the Sim today.

Cheers

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Foxjig1,

thank you for reaching out to us !

We currently do not offer a tracking number for the SIM orders, but your new sim should arrive within 3 to 7 days after ordering it 🙂

I hope this helps,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Foxjig1

Hi Guys I ordered a SIM recently and have order number with me. I cannot find a way to track the shipment. Is there a way to do that or its a wait and watch game? Question for the Moderators....?

drej
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the quick replies!  I've been watching the Announcements group for details about the SIM pickup in Montreal.  Certainly I'd rather just get the SIM I ordered 🙂  I'll wait till tonight to see if I get it and if not I'll private message a mod for tracking info.

Cheers,

drej

Kushracer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Omg I've ordered the sim card to the wrong address, so I went on and ordered another one as per recommendation. Now it looks like I may have to pick one up instead. Two sims and I still can't sign up. =(

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Since you're in Montreal.  They are doing a SIM pickup on Friday and Saturday but haven't announced the full details yet.

SnipaJay

From this post they will not be extending the promo " We will not be extending this promotion but we will honour the promotion for anyone who had activation or porting failures during the promotion period (October 25-November 20)."

But (also from that post) since you're in Montreal, you will be able to pick up a sim card:

"we are organizing SIM card pick up locations in Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal for Friday and Saturday for anyone who wants a last minute SIM card. Details to come, but the location will be downtown in each city and the $5 for each SIM will be going to Prostate Cancer in the spirit of Movember."

tknguyen

I believe I read some of the mods are providing tracking numbers to some people... you may have to private msg them? I cant find the thread where they said that, or else i wouldve linked you!

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi

PM does not provide tracking info but the good news is, that the promo will extend for all, who had problems during the setup/order of sim card etc... meaning: even if your sim card arrives late, you will still get the promo....

cheers and hang in there...

Need Help? Let's chat.