cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card not received

benkrause
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a SIM over two weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. What do I do? 

5 REPLIES 5

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@benkrause wrote:

I ordered a SIM over two weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. What do I do? 

Try Canadian Cellular, eBay or Craigslist. Much less to free and delivery is no more than a week. 

@benkrause wrote:

I just did that and the info there stated that the sender has created a shipping label on Aug 26 and that's it. 

As previously suggested...you should try to be patient. I guess with C19, the whole supply chain is slowed down.

Check out https://canadiancellsupplies.com/  if you're in the GTA you can just pick one up.

benkrause
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just did that and the info there stated that the sender has created a shipping label on Aug 26 and that's it. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@benkrause due to current situation Sims ordered from the website have beeen taking approximately 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. Wait until Monday if it still hasn't arrived, send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did you get a confirmation email with a reference number ? Sometimes that number will work in the Canada Post Tracking tool. Give that a try and let us know.

Need Help? Let's chat.