cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card and billing

Shaunal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think I will be charged for services I have not used as I have not received my SIM card. I have been with Mobile since Dec 15th.  When I try to get a chat box they say there are none available.  I have tried about 5 times in 2 weeks to reach someone in chat.  What can I do to make sure I am not charged for services I have not used yet,

Shaunal

8 REPLIES 8

@Shaunal   "I am assuming it will be by my email I signed up with? "

It will be by private message.  For many this is accessed via an envelope icon at the top right of the community page but it depends on the device.  If you don't see an envelope icon then you will need to tap or click your avatar to the right of the bell icon and that will drop down a menu where there are Messages.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shaunal if you're on a desktop/laptop accessing the PM site, it'll be the envelope in the upper right hand corner of their site.  it's where all of the priv messages go between you and other members or CS Agent.  You will get notification in your email that you have a message waiting in the PM messages.

Shaunal

I am assuming it will be by my email I signed up with? 

Shaunal

I just tried that.  Looks like it went somewhere.  Thank you!  How will they respond?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shaunal  Even thou you paid upfront for the plan and SIM card but the plan won’t start untill you actually activate the SIM card in the APP

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Shaunal 

You will be charge once you activate the SIM on the PM app.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shaunal check with the CS AGent.  You can send them a PM at this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.