cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Transfer

JoyceAu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new subscriber and i just did the sim transfer. Got the sms from fido to approve the transfer. 

Received email from public mobile that i am all set last night at 10pm.

I put in the public mobile sim card, data works but can only dial out. 

waited today morning 9am, still can only dial out. People call me went straight to voicemsg system but i wont get any notification that someone called me or left a voicemsg. SMS/Text not working too. 

4 REPLIES 4

JoyceAu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks so much for the help, restart didnt solve the problem and i have since submitted ticket and pm the CS agent. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JoyceAu , try calling the porting team using the number in the link below.  If the problem is due to a stuck port, they will be able to assist.  If the number is not in the queue, try submitting the number port.  

https://community.koodomobile.com/tips-tricks-troubleshooting-232914/phone-number-transfer-error-781...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JoyceAu 

Try rebooting your phone by powering off then back on.

If that didn’t work then you will need to contact a CS_Agent by clicking on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent to help them fix your issuesz

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JoyceAu try doing a phone restart, sometimes this will do the trick.

If it's still not working click on the orange circle in the bottom right corner to connect to a CS agent, type Customer Support Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.