cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Carda

Linda21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I purchased my SIM Card to join Public Mobile I received two SIM cards.  What is the second one for?

9 REPLIES 9

Linda21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all for your help.  You answered my question.  I appreciate this way to find answers to questions.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

Yes and the 5pt welcome bonus and the loyalty anniversary  bonus of 10pts after 12 months. But I was merely pointing out that it would be a point earned rather than $1 and what 1 pt could be redeemed for?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@darlicious wrote:

I think you meant the OP can collect 1pt towards reward redemptions like an entry in the lucky draw to win an iPhone 13.

HI @darlicious    you can still keep the 1pt in the system , in 15 months, there will be enough points to redeem towards bill payment.  And technically it will be quicker than 15 months because of the 5% points from monthly plan

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 

I think you meant the OP can collect 1pt towards reward redemptions like an entry in the lucky draw to win an iPhone 13.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Linda21 

You can give it to a friend or family but remember to give them your referral code so they can get $10 off their 2nd month bill and you will get $1/month on your bill.

Or you can list it on for sale so they can activate the SIM first and use your referral code and meet up to give them the SIM.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Linda21   Keep the 2nd sim yourself just in case.  Or give it to a friend and refer him/her to start a new PM service

Are you current a PM customer just trying to upgrade the phone?  In fact, you might not need to use the "first" sim at all , ie, you just keep both SIM.  If you are replacing phone just pull the SIM from the old phone and put in the new phone as long as the SIM fits the SIM slot on the new phone.    So, you get to keep both SIMs

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I believe one of the promotions was buy one get 2. Or it was for buying a phone from PM and receive 2 SIMs?
In any case, good for you! You can keep it as spare or gift to somebody who would like to join PM. Saving for them of $10 or so for new SIM.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Linda21 

There was a BOGO free offer on the website for quite awhile. You probably didn't notice it but qualified anyways. Funny though.....a bunch of customers only got one and came here to find where there second one was you are the first to come here to ask why you got two! Keep it as a spare in case something ever happens to your phone or very rarely if your sim card fails or use it to refer a friend.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Linda21 

Good to hear PM is still sending out these freebies. You could use the extra SIM to give to a friend of family member along with your referral code. Enjoy! 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.