cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming package paid for, but not appearing.

JVCV2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.

I had issues earlier with renewing a roaming package while still out of the country. I bought a different package in order to keep going, and wrote off $15 that had disappeared in the process, I did not have time to deal with it.

Now, it expired for the second time, and I went to renew. I loaded $15 into the available funds, I bought the 15 day roaming talk-text, it said it could not process it at that time and showed the funds still in the account. I went away for a while, came back, the funds were gone, a purchase of roaming talk-text appeared in the payment history, and yet it is not showing in the add-ons and I cannot send texts from my phone.

I am quite rural where I am staying, even when it is working, talk doesn't really work out here, just text and only in a few spots around the house. I might going to try driving into town and seeing if the phone connecting to stronger signals / different signals might jumpstart it, but the fact that talk-text isn't even appearing in the add-ons makes me think it won't work.

I submit a ticket yesterday and haven't heard back. Honestly I hope it just resolves itself.

5 REPLIES 5

@JVCV2023   I assumed that going "away for a while" potentially meant something longer than 30 minutes.  As already suggested by @slusagm  best to contact customer support since we are only customers in the forum.

JVCV2023

I don't follow. The payment said it wouldn't process, and then it apparently took the money out while I was away (for about 30 minutes). It did not yet show the purchacse of talk-text at that time in the payment history. The next morning it showed the talk-text in the payment history, but that add-on is not appearing in my overview page, one day later. At present, it shows the money added and taken out for it yesterday, but the add-on is not actually there in the account overview addons, just the regular Canadian long distance minutes and that bonus data we all got. No roaming talk-text.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@JVCV2023  

I went away for a while, came back, the funds were gone, a purchase of roaming talk-text appeared in the payment history, and yet it is not showing in the add-ons and I cannot send texts from my phone.

Is it possible it went through after you left and expired before you came back?

JVCV2023

Ticket submit yesterday, updated it with some extra info today, crickets so far.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

renewal a roaming addon that just expired cannot be done until you waited 24 hours.  In your situation, you need PM to manually add the roaming addon for you.  Open ticket with the orange Chatbot icon on the lower right, type Submit Ticket and choose Contact Us, then enter the login and you can submit ticket

Need Help? Let's chat.