cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming in Europe?

nevermore
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there any roaming available for Europe?

I travel to Europe every year and might need to be able to receive text messages to my Canadian phone number for 2FAs once in a while. Would this possible on Public Mobile? 

5 REPLIES 5

Colbydog
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Freedom Mobile has monthly plans with roaming in many countries, including Europe. There is also a separate roaming add on if you don’t want the monthly plan. It’s pretty cheap $20 for a month.

nevermore

I need access to my Canadian phone number while I am in Europe. I do have a European SIM for travelling, but they have their own phone number. Kinda sad, that I can actually access my European SIM (which was very cheap) from Canada and worldwide if I need to, but I can't do the same with my Public Mobile SIM.

nevermore

The problem is that I need to be able to access my Canadian phone number for 2FA. I always use a European SIM for calls anyway, but that one is connected to a different number.

Will Public Mobile ever offer Roaming in Europe?

Does Fizz or any of the other providers offer Roaming in Europe?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nevermore  sorry PM only has roaming in the US no where else . Your best to bet local pre paid SIM card  Europe 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@nevermore , unfortunately this service only offers roaming in the US.  You will need to buy something local in Europe.

Need Help? Let's chat.