cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards:bill credit

Shirly19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last month I used rewards points $15 to pay my monthly bill $13,I just want double check this $13 doesn’t count for points back$0.65 or not?thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Shirly19

Thanks you so much !that why this month I got$0.65!

@Shirly19 to clarify, no point will be earn on the $15 payment when you used the funds you got from the point redemption 

And since you have $15 credit, $13 will be used for the first payment and the $2 will stay in the account.  Then in the following renewal, you only pay $11 since you still have the $2 credit. With that renewal, you will earn 5% points back out of the $11

So the way I see it is this. You cashed out 15 points which is $15. Your bill is only $13 so you would get 0 points for last month. You have $2 left over meaning this months invoice should only be $11 meaning you'll get 5% back on $11.00 which is 0.55. Ohhhh... now things are making more sense from your other post. 

Shirly19

How did you get $2 ?so you mean I can still get points back when I used Redeem Payment Voucher$15 to pay monthly bill$13?thanks

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Shirly19 wrote:

Last month I used rewards points $15 to pay my monthly bill $13,I just want double check this $13 doesn’t count for points back$0.65 or not?thanks

Well, if you used 15 points to get a $15 credit on your account, then you will have a credit of $2.00 on your account. Then this months bill will only be $11.00. You will only get 5% of $11.00.

SELF EDITED. Had to redo the math in my head. LOL

Need Help? Let's chat.