cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards Carry-over to New Subscription

kevjev
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm currently on the *old* promotional plan (the $120 for 90 days with 12GB of data), and I'm finding I have a little less data than what I normally use.

I'm thinking of switching to the current promotional plan ($39 for 30 days with 20GB of data), and I'm wondering if I can preserve my current rewards (PAP, Loyalty, and Referral) which amount to a decent sum since I've been a customer for so long. Or do all new plans get converted to the Public Points by default?

Thanks in advance for any support. Cheers!

6 REPLIES 6

FormosaWest1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

when you change plans your plan changes only - not your rewards.

As a rewards user you will remsin s rewards user unless you specifically enroll in points. 

I had the same apprehension and have switched plans twicw now and i still get rewards on a monthly basis  (not every 3 months).

make a change only if you like what you are changing to better

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kevjev , you will stay on the legacy reward system.  However, expect to receive only 1x rewards despite the fact that you should be getting 3x.  Anyway, that was my experience and I have had zero luck so far trying to get this fixed.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@kevjev 

Yes, all your rewards will carry over to the new plan.

The Points system is voluntary to join so DON'T join the Points system because the old Reward system is better. You will get the monthly $2 credit for AutoPay and monthly credit for the Loyalty and RAF.

The Points system, you will loss the $2 credit and you will need to collect 15 points for a $15 credit from 5% of your monthly bill.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kevjev 

You can freely change plan and it wont' affect your current rewards, also confirmed by Community Manager here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FAQ-amp-Troubleshooting/td-p/986594

Will I be moved to the new rewards program if I change my plan?
Changing your plan won’t automatically transfer you to our new Public Points rewards program. If you’re currently on our legacy rewards program, you will continue to stay on it. However, we encourage you to explore Public Points, as it opens up even more opportunities for savings.

kevjev
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Need Help? Let's chat.