cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Plan

OnInTwo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It seems that my (and my wife's) plan has somehow changed. We were paying $19 + tax each per month for the past year. This last payment came off at $25 + tax each. We did not change our plan, nor were we contacted or advised in any way that there was a change. I find this is inexcusable from a customer service perspective. You were able to contact us multiple times to notify us that there was a change coming to the Rewards program, so why not advise us of a change to our subscription? I would like to know what happened and what additional benefits we are getting for the extra $6 per month cost.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Not a nice surprise, that’s for sure!  
Many of us received notice of the changes. I got text and email notifications. Some others seem to be surprised at the changes in their bill. Points is definitely not as good as the legacy rewards we were getting. It is definitely disappointing and yet it’s the best cost effective option for me. 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

The rewards communication WAS about this very thing. You likely had a $25 plan all along, but with your legacy rewards you got $6 off per month. The new points system does not take money off every month; instead you accumulate points (at a lower level), which can be redeemed manually for an account credit in increments of 15 points (= to $15).

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@OnInTwo 

in the announcement section of this community,  there was an announcement on March 6. Subsequently,  personal messages and text messages should have be sent, around April 15 notify of the change.

As of this month, you will be loosing the $6 or $7 discount. You will now have to pay your full plan amount upfront each month. 

They will give you 5% back on your spending each month.

10 points on your anniversary date

1 point per friend for every 30 days they remain active. 

1-15 points in helping out in the Community. 

No more loyalty.

When you have accumulated 15 points, you sign into your account and redeem that for $15 off your bill. You can also use the points for add-ons starting at 5 points up.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/move-to-public-points

Need Help? Let's chat.