cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return

Jet71
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They have now closed my ticket four times return to phone I don’t want to me and accuse me of not sending all the parts back I have pictures of everything and now they’ve just closed another ticket and I don’t know what to do now

12 REPLIES 12

@popping wrote:

@Jet71

I sorry what you had to go through for last few week.  This is how PM support system works without one CSA to monitor the progress from start to finish.

@J_PM 

PM needs to streamline the process related to CPO phone return process.  With the initial CAS reply, it should be forward to the CPO group with a link or email address to handle the phone return, refund or a replacement from the CPO group.

Just my $0.02

Carriers that I have purposed phone from directly in the past have always and automatically included a return label with the package  I suspect that carriers have some type of agreeement with the shipping companies to only be charged for the return sihpping labels that actually get used.  There really shouldn't be any need to open tickets and wait for replies from CSAs.  I'm aware that this situation is different as of a disputed incomplete reuturn, but my commments are about the return process as a whole.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@Jet71 wrote:

Working on it.  I will definitely video everything going into the bag this time.  

That is a good idea.

Even better would be to record putting all parts, papers, etc. into envelope While at post office and recording passing that sealed envelope to employee or dropping it into mailbox.

I did that few times and saved me from arguing with other party 'I did not receive it...'. Fortunately that was just Canada Post delay.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jet71 

You were within the return window. I am unsure why the phone was returned to you originally. If its been established that everything is intact you just need a new return envelope sent out so you can return the phone once again and get your refund processed.

@J_PM 

Is this what we are calling a "hassle free" return these days?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jet71

I sorry what you had to go through for last few week.  This is how PM support system works without one CSA to monitor the progress from start to finish.

@J_PM 

PM needs to streamline the process related to CPO phone return process.  With the initial CAS reply, it should be forward to the CPO group with a link or email address to handle the phone return, refund or a replacement from the CPO group.

Just my $0.02

Jet71

Working on it.  I will definitely video everything going into the bag this time.  

HI @Jet71 

Not a good experience for sure.  But since you have another message with CS Danial today, the conversation still ongoing.  Did Danial say he will send you the return mailer?   

Jet71

Not working below is my last message.

Order# 276722

1st Ticket #217938-640

date 12=10=2021

8plus-H2013-A

CS-Agent  Francis

Valid Return

3 Weeks Ago

CS Agent Ioana

Again asked for order number 276722.

Was told refund had been started,

2 Week ago

Sent CS Agent Ioana PM if things had been successfully worked out.

Another  Cs Agent Constance PM saying she was looking into issue with return

Contacted by Ioana saying refund request submitted.  SAME DAY PHONE RETURNED TO ME...  On envelop it stated i had not powered phone on..

CS AGENT IOANA message again i i was told phone was sent back because sim tray was missing.  Not the case only thing missing was sim out of tray.  Sent picture os phone and the fact i would not turn on.

CS Agent Ioana messaged again and said a return mailer would be delivered 3-5 business days.

Now dealing with CS Danial.  The date is Feb 18 2022.  More then 2 months and i still have no return mailer for the second return and a phone that i dont want that i tried to return 5 days after the arrival,  I have been accused of not turn it on and also keeping a sim tray.  WILL WE GET THIS SOLVED i was within the 30 days i do not want this phone... 

Regards

James   

Jet71

sim tray

Jet71

Below is last message sent.

Order# 276722

1st Ticket #217938-640

date 12=10=2021

8plus-H2013-A

CS-Agent  Francis

Valid Return

3 Weeks Ago

CS Agent Ioana

Again asked for order number 276722.

Was told refund had been started,

2 Week ago

Sent CS Agent Ioana PM if things had been successfully worked out.

Another  Cs Agent Constance PM saying she was looking into issue with return

Contacted by Ioana saying refund request submitted.  SAME DAY PHONE RETURNED TO ME...  On envelop it stated i had not powered phone on..

CS AGENT IOANA message again i i was told phone was sent back because sim tray was missing.  Not the case only thing missing was sim out of tray.  Sent picture os phone and the fact i would not turn on.

CS Agent Ioana messaged again and said a return mailer would be delivered 3-5 business days.

Now dealing with CS Danial.  The date is Feb 18 2022.  More then 2 months and i still have no return mailer for the second return and a phone that i dont want that i tried to return 5 days after the arrival,  I have been accused of not turn it on and also keeping a sim tray.  WILL WE GET THIS SOLVED i was within the 30 days i do not want this phone... 

Regards

James   

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jet71   What parts they claim you didn't send back? charger?

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you get all the parts back or not?

If yes, send all the parts separately and when they receive all the parts in different envelops then they have no other option to accept and refund. 

Which phone was it.. you didnt like it or it wasn't working.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jet71 

I'm sorry to hear that. Give us a little background....so you were unhappy with your phone and contacted pm and made arrangements to return the phone. What happened from there?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Need Help? Let's chat.