Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Problem

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok I've been trying for more than 72 hours and getting frustrated. I have tried everything posed to me.

My question is can I unregister without losing my cell number and re-register again, or can I link or add my cell plan to my husband's account and just close  my  account.

Help please my scheduled payment is March 24, can't be without service 🙏


Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire


For additional payment options here are some additional reference posts.....

Hi @SilviaCA66


 your phone  service is still working now?  If it is active now and you have service, you won't loss your number because of late payment.  Just the account will be suspended


But still no need to worry, submit ticket with PM agent and they can help reset password. Then you can change CC.  

Or you can buy voucher from Shoppers drug mart and pay by voucher if don't want to wait


To submit ticket for reset password

at :

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM


If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):


Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have two cell phones on PM registered with two separate email addresses. I have been trying to reset my password in order to change my Credit Card # that is on file for auto pay. I had been working with someone to reset and no luck.

My payment is scheduled for March 24th, I was able to make the changes on my husband's My Account but can't do mine.

My question is can I put my cell payment on my husband's account and pay for both cell phones or can I close my PM account and register again without losing my cell number or service.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

if you close your account you will lose your phone number and you will not be able to link accounts

Mayor / Maire

You could port your number to a holding service, and when you’re ready to re-register with public mobile, you would then have to buy another Sim card and activate it and port your number back here. But that’s really only an option if you’re going to not need public mobile service for many many months. 

are any of us anywhere close to understanding what it is you want to do?


To be honest, your initial question is not very clear

Mayor / Maire


If you port out your number - account is immediately closed.

If you suspend your account (due to no pay or as lost/stolen phone) after 90 days of no pay - account is immediately closed.

So any suspended account LESS than 90 days will keep your number and account but you will have no service.

Mayor / Maire

HI @SilviaCA66   you want to keep your number, but you want to keep it here with PM or another provider?


If another provider, port out the number


or you want to change email address for your My Account login? if that is what you want, submit a ticket with CS agent

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Each account has to be a separate email, so no you will not be able to link accounts


@SilviaCA66 , not sure what you mean by unregister.  To keep a number you must maintain the account holding the number in active status.  In the case of Public Mobile, if you let an account go into suspension for 90 days, the account will deactivate and the number will be lost.  As for account linking, this is not possible.  Public Mobile service requires 1 account for each phone number.  


With respect to payment for tomorrow, you should be able to login to the self serve account and make a payment or use 611 (or 18554PUBLIC) for the same.  

Mayor / Maire

@SilviaCA66   what exactly are you trying to do?



No, you can not link or add your cell plan to your husband account.  Once account one number