cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend port request to rogers

Jla603
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I gave confirmation to the port request from Rogers but they did not receive it. I need help porting my phone number over. 

4 REPLIES 4

Rob0897
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone provide telus porting number to request the SMS again, rogers is no help...

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Jla603 

If you are porting out to Roger's you have to contact them. Otherwise call the telus porting department phone number with your Roger's account # to reinitiate your port request. Make sure you have the Roger's Sim card in your phone to reply YES to the PAT (porting authorization text) within 90 minutes of receiving it.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Seems you're moving HERE from Rogers - or is it the other way around @Jla603 ?

Either way, make sure the prior service account is ACTIVE and be sure to place the prior provider SIM card in your device, respond "YES" to the port authorization request, then replace with new provider SIM card.

Reboot your device and you should be good to go!!!

Did you do all the above?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jla603    Are you porting your number over from Rogers to PM and missed the SMS transfer request? 

I'll private message the Telus porting # for you to call and they can request that Rogers resubmit the transfer text, so keep your old SIM in the phone until you've responded with a YES within the 90m minutes window. 

Check your message inbox top right for the Telus #.

Need Help? Let's chat.