cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance Needed with Number Porting

Satnam7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone,

My name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and my mobile number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. My wife's name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and her mobile number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. We recently transferred from Fido to Public Mobile two days ago.

While we have activated our numbers, we are still unable to receive calls or SMS. I contacted Fido to manually port our numbers, as we couldn't receive SMS due to lack of service on our devices. However, Fido has bypassed the SMS option.

I kindly request that Public Mobile resend the mobile transfer request to Fido for both my number (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and my wife's number (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx). Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. My Email ID is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Satnam7 

Remember to keep your Fido account active so it can be ported over.

Part of the porting process, a SMS text from Fido is required to complete the porting to prevent any illegal SIM swapping.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Satnam7 

sound like the number not ported yet.  But check with PM porting support team and confirm.   I will send you the number to PM Porting support team  Please check your community inbox

Need Help? Let's chat.