cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for order cancellation - no order number or email received

MolliSmith123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I tried to buy a sim card multiple times on Friday and again today but kept getting the message "Zip Code doesnt match shipping address" After enough attempts using my credit card and paypal I got frustrated and stopped trying. I decided to go with another phone provider instead since I couldn't get your checkout to work. I just checked my bank account and the charge did actually go through but I did not receive an order confirmation number or order confirmation email from you. You should be able to see all of my abandoned carts and attempts at trying to purchase a sim card. At this point, I would just like the order canceled and the money returned. Again, I do not have an order number because the check out never said that it was successful, nor do I have a order confirmation email. I tried using my own address and my mothers address all with the same email address which I will provide to you once a human responds to this. And yes, I have also checked Junk/Spam folders and there is nothing from Public Mobile.

2 REPLIES 2

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@MolliSmith123   Since you've decided already to go with another phone provider, it probably won't hurt for you to do a charge back for your money from your CC company.

You'll probably get your money back quicker 😉

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@MolliSmith123 hi it says on the websight there are no refunds for sim cards but you can try here for customer service 

private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

Need Help? Let's chat.