cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repurchasing Roaming US talk, text and 250 data

Andylee8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Repurchasing options for Roaming US should be updated.

Given the fact that the roaming package expires in 10 days and if you let the plan laspe pass the 10 day period, there is a 24 hr window before you can re-add the same package. Signing into one's account the customer sees US roaming 0/10 days left.  To add the same roaming package, it does not show up as option. The only option is the roaming text and talk. I believe this is what is preventing the same package being added back on.

Now you have to submit a trouble ticket and wait for a response from a moderator that could take up to 48 hours. 

The other option is to contact the moderator to add it before it expires. This option is usually discovered after the plan expired and the customer is scrambling to add the option and have to join the PM community to find out. Again, how do you get hold of a moderator? 

There should be an option for overlap in service initiated by the customer without the aid of the moderator. At the very least, the option should be dropped off or deleted from the 'My Account Status' page as soon as possible so the roaming package can be added.  I believe this is what is preventing the same package being added back on.

Please consider adding a patch in the system software to allow for overlap in service of any add-on package. This would greatly add to customer satisfaction. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

@Andylee8 wrote:

My message is not Spam/no reason.

Your message was not marked as spam.  The removed message was posted by a different member.

Andylee8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My message is not Spam/no reason. This is a posting for the management to consider for the benefit of customer satisfaction and to reduce Trouble ticket entries for the moderators si they can reduce reply times to trouble tickets.

Just have a look at my TT 255057-210

Purchased 10 day roaming US talk, text, data 250 on Sept 11th. Sept 21st the package expired. It took me several hours to try to repurchase, research cause of unable to repurchase and  submit a trouble ticket. ( I believe it was submitted on Sept 21 or 22nd ). I had a CS agent reply this morning indicating she is having trouble restoring my service and needing me to reply with verification of my account. 

Yesterday I logged into my account and it had been suspended due to non payment.  How can this be when I have selected  autopay from the beginning? 

TT 255057-466 was submitted.

I have been with no service sinceMy message is not Spam/no reason. This is a posting for the management to consider for the benefit of customer satisfaction and to reduce Trouble ticket entries for the moderators si they can reduce reply times to trouble tickets.

Just have a look at my TT 255057-210

Purchased 10 day roaming US talk, text, data 250 on Sept 11th. Sept 21st the package expired. It took me several hours to try to repurchase, research cause of unable to repurchase and  submit a trouble ticket. ( I believe it was submitted on Sept 21 or 22nd ). I had a CS agent reply this morning indicating she is having trouble restoring my service and needing me to reply with verification of my account. 

Yesterday I logged into my account and it had been suspended due to non payment.  How can this be when I have selected  autopay from the beginning? 

TT 255057-466 was submitted.

I have been with no service since

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It has been this way for years. Good luck in your endeavours.

Your point about being able to buy the lesser bundle is correct. That's the workaround. You can buy different buckets of data all you want but not the same one. There's a problem with talk though if you overlap. It doesn't work properly. So I suggest buying the lesser bundle after the 240 hours (exactly). That way you have the talk and text. It just really has to be after the other actually expired.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Andylee8 agree with what you said.  Open a ticket with CS Agent and ask them to push the comment up.  But it could take some effort and time for PM to listen and change the system..

to open ticket with CS Agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.