cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal for plan

Lee_1969
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • I got a email about upcoming renewal. It mentioned pre authorized payments. I just get my phone card every month and that's it. What are they talking about?
6 REPLIES 6

@esjliv wrote:

Yeah, I was wondering what 'phone card' may mean too @Yummy . I thought maybe voucher, but maybe not..

Also, I am curious if OP meant a text, not an email...

@Lee_1969 As long as you either registered for autopay, OR, load funds to your account before your plan is due to renew via voucher or credit card, then you can safely ignore those Public Mobile reminder texts.

Carriers used to sell plastic cards for adding money to prepaid accounts.  You had to scratch to reveal the code.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Yeah, I was wondering what 'phone card' may mean too @Yummy . I thought maybe voucher, but maybe not..

Also, I am curious if OP meant a text, not an email...

@Lee_1969 As long as you either registered for autopay, OR, load funds to your account before your plan is due to renew via voucher or credit card, then you can safely ignore those Public Mobile reminder texts.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What is 'phone card'?

You can bill manually, with autopay or by voucher.

Note you received is standard one everybody receives few days before renewal date. If you are on autopay nothing to worry about...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can set up Pre-Authorized payments rather than using payment vouchers every time you renew your plan.

Log in to your account / Payments / Manage Payment Method to enter your credit card or debit card info.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I'm assuming when you say you just have your phone card every month you are on autopay? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lee_1969   this is just a template they are sending to everyone who have their renewal coming up soon.  So, if you have Autopay (now renamed back to Pre-Authorized payments) setup, you can safely ignore the message

Need Help? Let's chat.