cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register credit card

gypccheree
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public keeps saying my bank Declined. My bank says NOT TRUE they have repeatedly accepted Publics inquiries. Now what?!?!

17 REPLIES 17

@gypccheree wrote:

I need a public rep not a customer

Hi @gypccheree There is no phone support but you can open ticket  and they will reply through Community inbox

To open ticket, Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. Type: cannot process payment
  2. Click "Credit Card or Visa Debit"
  3. Click "More Tips"
  4. Click "Continue"
  5. then click "contact Us" ,
  6. and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  7. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@gypccheree wrote:

Need to speak to a public tep

@gypccheree  - you won't find them responding here.

And all support is online through ticket submissions. If you are not comfortable getting help here in the forum, then you will need to contact Public Mobile employees (CSA) by methods provided already in other posts.

gypccheree

I need a public rep not a customer

gypccheree

I need to speak to a public rep not another customer

gypccheree

Need to speak to a public tep

gypccheree

I need to speak to a public rep not another customer

gypccheree

I need to speak to a public rep not a customer

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gypccheree : No truer words have been spoken. This place is glacial for fixing things. I'm not even sure they care to. You need to make sure the address being entered is the same style and presentation as the billing address of the card. No space in the postal code or drop the last digit.

But you might also need to wait an hour or so and try again. Just a couple times and then wait again. But by now you've probably already triggered the fraud stop and you would need help from the CSA's.

If your services are not working then you could buy vouchers from many stores or online and redeem them in the self-serve or the 611 service. Or even the instant top-up method in a few stores.

Then at least you'd have services and the luxury of time to figure out the payment card problem.

@gypccheree wrote:

Then FIX IT ALREADY!! It’s public issue, bank says they approved it Every time

@gypccheree - 

We are all customers/members just like you here on the forum. WE are not public mobile employees/representatives.

See your other thread with suggestions to try.

If all else fails you could submit a ticket to Public Mobile Customer Support agents (CSA), again, also found in your other thread.

And also found in the Help Article section here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@gypccheree   We are customers like you.  We cannot fix your issue but we can suggest solutons

Did you open a ticket with PM Support yet?  What did they say?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @gypccheree   What kind of card did you try to register?  Is it from a Canadian bank and linked to a Canadian address?

gypccheree

Then FIX IT ALREADY!! It’s public issue, bank says they approved it Every time

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@gypccheree   So, you are still unable to add a credit to your acount?

Please note that Account will get locked after 2 attempts. Too many attempts will trigger a fraud alert lock and you will have to contact the CS Agent to unlock the alert and then have them to add credit card for you.

Try this only after you have not made any attempts for 24 hours. It is best to try it late at night when the site has less traffic. (Tips: No more more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card within 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from the Customer Support Agent.)

1.Clear the browser cache and then close all tabs, and relaunch or Simply use Incognito/InPrivate mode.
2. At Self-Serve, Payment Tab-> "Manage my Card" (Under the One Time Payment option) -> "Replace my card"
3. When filling in the information

• Avoid autofill
  • If address/name your credit card statement is in ALL CAPS, follow it with All CAP.
  • If you have a suite #, add it to your street address.
    Example: 101-1234 ABCD AVE E , City , PROV , CANADA , X0X0X0
  •  When you fill out the street address, following Canada Post address if there is a discrepancy.
    You might use the billing address on your second attempt if necessary.
  •  Do not use a space in the postal code.
    If it fails the first time, you might want to try X0X 0X (drop the last digit due to space)
  •  Make sure you use the full name on the card.

4. Submit the credit card/address without a payment attached to have it register.

gypccheree

Public keeps saying my bank Declined. My bank says NOT TRUE they have repeatedly accepted Publics inquiries. Now what?!?!

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @gypccheree 

close all Browser and clear cache and cookies,
and try open one Browser inPrivate mode,
or try different Browser and open incognito mode,

don't try to many time the have security system,

or get in touch with  Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.