cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account lockout

Roma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I created a community account under my name to try to reset my wife public mobile account.

We cannot reset her password account nor create a community account under her profile.

Her account got lost since her account was  automatically paid through her credit card. 

Credit card company for a couple of weeks got her credit blocked since they changed bank issuers.

She has costco  credit card that now CIBC toll over the account. Credit card account is back up as normal. An all this occurred when publicmobile was trying to access funds.

She doesnt have phone services.

Please help

4 REPLIES 4

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Roma 

for reset password do you know the Security Question, if you know it, waiting for 1hr and try again,

if you don't remember Security Question, get in touch with  Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Roma wrote:

I created a community account under my name to try to reset my wife public mobile account.

We cannot reset her password account nor create a community account under her profile.

Her account got lost since her account was  automatically paid through her credit card. 

Credit card company for a couple of weeks got her credit blocked since they changed bank issuers.

She has costco  credit card that now CIBC toll over the account. Credit card account is back up as normal. An all this occurred when publicmobile was trying to access funds.

She doesnt have phone services.

Please help

@Roma  -  we are all customers/members like you. If after a waiting period, after the failed attempts, and still not working, submit a ticket with Customer support agents (CSA).

CSA contact methods found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Roma 

Did your wife have a self service account before?  Did she activate initially in store or at home?  

If you forgot the password and tried too many incorrect passwords, you get locked out.  Your wife account will be unlocked automatically usually within one hour.  Then you can try to reset password.  

Contacting customer service agent is another option as described above. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Roma 

You need to contact a CS_Agent to help you with your wife account but you will need your wife’s PIN, phone number, email address etc to confirm your wife’s account.

You were locked out because of too many attempts to login to her account.

Just click on the envelope icon on top of this page and private message them.

Need Help? Let's chat.