cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Aym
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just bought a plan that I don’t wish to activate. How can I cancel it and get a full refund? 

5 REPLIES 5

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Aym  If you didn’t activate the sim then I do t think you will be charged , check your credit card is the plan charge just pending or had it posted ? If pending and you haven’t activated it shouldn’t post is my understanding . But you can confirm with support to be sure 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM does not provide refunds if you do not like service.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Aym 

you can’t – as a prepaid provider, they don’t do refunds.

You can try your luck, but don’t expect them to comply and try to be as polite and reasonable as possible for any chance of success.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Aym PM is a prepaid provider and do not provide refund.  Maybe what made you change your mind to want to leave? let us know if any issue and maybe we can help

If you decide to leave PM, make sure your login My Account and disable Autopay (Subscibed) from Payment page so PM won't charge you in next renewal 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Aym 

you prolly won't get a refund. May as well use the plan for the next 30 days anyhow...maybe you'll stay.

Need Help? Let's chat.