cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund needed

DesangesD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! 

I went to Michigan and did ask to ad ons for 15$ for roaming and call, I taught it was data. Then nothing works. I then added on a 20$ for data and call and text. This was done this past Friday- Saturday. Then again, my text did not work and got no data. I only was able to have data to use my google map this morning Monday. I need to have that $ (35$) to be refunded as I couldn't use that service at all. I had to travel and stop and use Wi5 at stores. 

Thank you!

Desanges 

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@DesangesD 

Have a read of the the linked post below so you understand how US roaming works with public mobile. There has been reports of connection issues in Michigan especially with AT&t. Your best option is to manually choose T-Mobile as your network. T-Mobile also has a 2G network that your phone will automatically switch you to for voice calls.

However if you initially wanted data only you can (preferably when you are on Wi-Fi) download textnow and choose a Canadian phone number. Then using your mobile data or while on Wi-Fi you can call and text. You will find that now that you have added the second US roaming bundle that you're voice calls will now drop between 1 and 2 minutes. This is a known glitch when you have added two US add-ons that have a talk component. These will have to be removed.

Contact customer support to credit your account the cost of the two US roaming add-ons that you had added and they will remove them. If you are still in the US ask them to add just a US roaming data add-on. With TextNow you will then have full services that you can use while in the US.

Please use the references in the link post to check your network coverage in the US and how to ensure that your US roaming add-on is working correctly.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/US-Roaming-Add-ons-Decommissioning-of-US-...

You can use the links contained at the bottom of the above post to contact customer support.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@DesangesD 

contact PM support team by CS_Agent  to remove it those Add-ons. and there no refund.. but they will credit amount at Available Fund to your account to can use it for next cycle bill and the remaining will be taken from autopayment automatically.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DesangesD   if you bought the roaming add-ons and cannot use, then PM will likely able to reverse the transaction and put the credit back to your account.  Please open ticket with PM Support and discuss with them.  They are using very reasonable.

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.