cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund and account cancelation

allanvcp2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I change carrier and the monthly payment was charged from my account , I don’t need to use public mobile service anymore and I request a refund as it was done today , it’s my right to have my money back and plan cancel. I have urgency with this regard,please.

33 REPLIES 33

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@allanvcp2 

If you receive any pushback, whatsoever, from public mobile, do a chargeback on your credit card.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@allanvcp2   you ported out your number and account was closed ?  

If that is the case, you won't be able to login to My Account.   Please try and confirm that the account was closed

If it is , please open ticket with PM support via private message and they will arrange refund

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@allanvcp2 @You need support for this 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.