cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals not showing in rewards

smorr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently (about 3 wks ago) referred 3 people to PM but they have not shown up on my referral rewards.

I am on the old Rewards Plan.

I would like to get this sorted before my next payment in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i had same problem last week. submitted ticket and got it in 2 days.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@smorr 

You should have got a text indicating “Cha-ching! You just added a RAF, way to go!” for each referral.

Your referral should have got a $10 credit in their account.

If you didn’t get the text and referral didn’t get their credit. Contact a CS_Agent if you didn’t get the notification.

@Smin wrote:

Rewards will only show up once the referral will accept the code to use it and become the public mobile users. Just sending message will not award the reward.

I believe that the assumption is of the new customers did use the above customer's referral code

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@smorr 

Did you recieve the Cha-ching text from 611 the day following the activation at 2pm eastern? There is a known glitch with referral codes not registering on the referred account despite the code being accepted by the system at activation. Contact your referrals to see if they recieved the $10 bonus referral credit. If they have there could have been an error imputting the correct code if your referral code contains a zero or an "O", a one or an "I", a two or a "Z" or a five and an "S".

Explain to any of your referrals who did not recieve the $10 bonus referral credit how to contact customer support and if you are comfortable giving them at least the last 4 digits of your phone # along with your referral code that will help the CSA ensure the correct code is being added to their account(s). Once added the $1 reward and the last 4 digits of their phone # will appear in your rewards account immediately after its been added. As above you will recieve the Cha-ching text at 2pm eastern the following day.

Smin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Rewards will only show up once the referral will accept the code to use it and become the public mobile users. Just sending message will not award the reward.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@smorr   to get it sorted out, you do not reach out to PM support yourself but please have the one who you referred to open ticket with PM Support

Also, ask them to check if they have received the $10 on their My Accounts' Available Fund

To hope each of them reach out to PM support to open a ticket for both sides , please have them to use Chatbot :

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You should see referred people on your account.

Yummy_0-1671041129089.png

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@smorr 

To get that sorted, you'll have to reach out to a Customer Support Agent.

Use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket for help with that.

Edit.... Sorry, you'll have to get the people who you referred to contact the Customer Support Agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.