cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Reward/Bonus

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I have referred someone for the 25 promo going on, they had the error code 821 and had to deal with that headache, but got it sorted out with a CSA. 

My question is, if you are on the new rewards program. Does the friend referral show up right away in your rewards with the number of who you referred? Because if so, I still don't see anything and am assuming in that case they will have to connect with a CSA again to get that fixed up.

13 REPLIES 13

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like? And/or post it here....? thx

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Points-Rewards-Tracking-points/td-...

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I got the text so I'm hoping it at least show up at next renewal

Nope doesn't show up until middle of the following month in my rewards under give back heading in my history. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JL9 how many hours since?  It should show up almost immediately.  If over 72 hours and still not see it , have your friend to open the ticket on behalf of both of you

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

Yes thats strange....where did your community reward show? Under recent activity?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

@Meow no I don't see that.

I did see something like that the first time I was with PM when I had 2 referrals and was on the old rewards. Since I came back I'm under the new rewards bc I missed the old ones by just over a month and this is my first referral since coming back.. So I'm thinking maybe the new rewards doesn't have the same protocol for that 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 wrote:

So I received the Cha-Ching text yesterday about the referral

You should see something like this

Meow_0-1654095864677.png

Dud you have referrals before points have been introduced? Do you see ANY referred number?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

So I received the Cha-Ching text yesterday about the referral so I guess it is good to go. It said to check in your rewards, I did so and I didn't see anything. I am assuming the new rewards plan doesn't show the phone number like the old rewards program shows then?! As long as I receive the reward and the extra 5 promo for 5 months I won't complain lol

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @JL9   Yes, it should show up on your My Rewards friend list immediately.

Most time time, you will get a text telling you a new friend join on the day after

As to the reward,  the first $5 will show up as a credit on the first week of June

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

You are likely right....once sorted the referral point and phone number should have shown up right away. Your friend will have to ask for your code to be added as well.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Usually to be on the safe side, all promos appear within 72 hours. So if you do not see it until coming Friday, I would talk to agent.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 Hi apparently according to the rules of the promo it will show up in yours and thier account in the first week of June and the next four weeks following that in five dollar segments As long as it was added according to the promotion

Need Help? Let's chat.