cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Credit for New Account

Marcia2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good afternoon, yesterday my friend sent me a referral link and it says I will receive one time credit referral xxxxxxxxxxxx. Can you please help me as it did not go through. I signed up last night and waiting to receive my Sim Card in mail and then proceed with new plan. My total bill is $31.64 How do we apply the credit referral so I get the $10 off? Thank you so much for your help.

4 REPLIES 4

Marcia2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much. I appreciate quick response.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Marcia2 

@it can take up to 72 hours to show up under your profile online under credits. At the same time you’re credited, your friend should get their Chick Ching text. If you have yet to receive it after 72 hours of signing up, then please create a ticket using the chat bot in the bottom right corner and enter Customer Service. Good luck.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Marcia2  As @hairbag1  says it take up to 72 hours for it to show up if after 3 days and still not in your available funds ask support to ensure it was applied correctly 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Marcia2 

the $10 credit will be applied within 72 hours of successful activation of new account.

Need Help? Let's chat.