cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend reward

Community16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was activated 9 days ago and have not received my $10 for being referred as a friend. Simom and the customer support ticket did not help. When do I get tme $10 and when does my friend get his $1 monthly credit?

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Community16 wrote:

I was activated 9 days ago and have not received my $10 for being referred as a friend. Simom and the customer support ticket did not help. When do I get tme $10 and when does my friend get his $1 monthly credit?

@Community16  - Nine days ago is past the point you both should have received either of the rewards.

Did you confirm with your friend if they see your number in their list of Refer a friend list, under their My Rewards section:

esjliv_1-1643479543437.png

Either way, if you don't see the $10, you are the one that needs to submit a ticket to the Customer Support Agents (CSA) and provide them the referral code of your friend that you entered (or thought you did) upon activation.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Very first month of service is always paid in full. All rewards, bonuses, promos get applied on next renewal.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Community16 

You should have recieved the $10 bonus referral credit within 72 hours of activation and your friend whose referral code you entered during activation should have seen the $1 reward show up immediately after activation. Unfortunately there has been a glitch affecting the registration of referral codes during activation for some customers as a result you must contact customer support to have them add your friend's referral code to your account.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Community16 

Your $10 discount will be applied to your next month’s bill. If you login to your Self Serve account and click on My Rewards>Access Rewards. Also, on the top of your account page, there should be Available Funds: $10.

If not, you need to contact a CS_Agent and have them look into your concerns if the referral code was entered correctly.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Community16 wrote:

@Community16   You should see the $10 showing in the "Available Funds" in your "My Account" and your friend should see the $1 refer-a-friend showing up in his/her rewards section if he/she is on the dollar-based reward system.  The actual reward will be applied to the next bill.  

If you still don't even see the $10 credit in the "Available Funds", then send a private message to "CS_Agent" to have the customer service of Public Mobile to take a look at the situation further.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Community16   

NO problem.  You can open a ticket with PM Support to have them confirm and add it back for you.   They can do it quickly.  Click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type: My rewards are missing,
  2. click on "Refer A friend",
  3. click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
  4. click "Click here to submit a ticket" .
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.