cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer A Friend

SvenRicky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

"Combined Rewards amount cannot exceed the value of your rate plan."

Does this mean that I can collect rewards if the referral chooses a plan that is more expensive than mine?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JK8
Mayor / Maire

In actual fact you can receive up to $110 in referrals. Anything left over after your plan renewal will be added to your Available Funds.

Edit:

You can exceed your plan cost.

Each cycle you can receive up to:

$110 in friend referrals

$2 autopay 

Up to $15 in community rewards

Up to $5 in loyalty

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

JK8
Mayor / Maire

In actual fact you can receive up to $110 in referrals. Anything left over after your plan renewal will be added to your Available Funds.

Edit:

You can exceed your plan cost.

Each cycle you can receive up to:

$110 in friend referrals

$2 autopay 

Up to $5 in loyalty

View solution in original post

0PX9O4
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SvenRicky 

No, it just means that you cannot get $16 in monthly rewards if you are on a $15 plan, for instance.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@0PX9O4 wrote:

@SvenRicky 

No, it just means that you cannot get $16 in monthly rewards if you are on a $15 plan, for instance.

Yes, you can exceed your plan cost. Anything extra is added to your Available Funds for future use.

0PX9O4

@JK8 

If even if you have experienced otherwise in the past, the rewards terms are quite clear in this regard, so let's be clear about what they specify:

"You can earn up to your current plan value in Rewards, reducing it to $0. Once you reach the value of your plan, you will not be able to accumulate any further Rewards in that plan period, and you will not be able to save Rewards and apply them to future months."

From https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@0PX9O4 

That statement has never been enforced for anyone.

0PX9O4

I'm not disagreeing with you. Rather, I'm reminding ourselves that PM is not obligated to provide new rewards in any month over and above the monthly payment amount.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@0PX9O4 wrote:

I'm not disagreeing with you. Rather, I'm reminding ourselves that PM is not obligated to provide new rewards in any month over and above the monthly payment amount.

Yes, definitely agree with you there. They can pull the plug on anything at anytime, although it is in their best interest for customers to refer as many people as they can.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@JK8 wrote:

technically $20.. for Oracles  🙂

@0PX9O4 wrote:

True.. except there would be consequences.. i guess it will be a big Community protest if the rule suddenly changed.. LoL

Need Help? Let's chat.