Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change email account

Josephle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear PIC,

I got a problem and would appreciate your kind and prompt help

My phone number is 902*******. Months ago I asked my daughter to buy this sim and the plan for me. She helped me to register an email to open account online. Unfortunately now she didnt remember which email she used even the password. Could you pls somehow help to contact me and change to my current email as I register here to help to reopen my online account to change the bank account payment?

thanks and hope to receive your feedback soonest

have a good day

9 REPLIES 9

@Josephle wrote:

Can I have the Cs_agent phone or email?

thank you

@Josephle  - sorry, all communications / assistance is online here. In this public forum we are all customers/members like you. We do not have access to your account. Only Customer Support Agents (CSA) can access that.

Two methods to reach CSA (as others have posted) are found here in the help articles:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

HI @Josephle  

No email, but you can message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**After you opened a ticket, CS Agent will contact you via Community inbox

Josephle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I have the Cs_agent phone or email?

thank you

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Josephle wrote:

Dear PIC,

I got a problem and would appreciate your kind and prompt help

My phone number is 902*******. Months ago I asked my daughter to buy this sim and the plan for me. She helped me to register an email to open account online. Unfortunately now she didnt remember which email she used even the password. Could you pls somehow help to contact me and change to my current email as I register here to help to reopen my online account to change the bank account payment?

thanks and hope to receive your feedback soonest

have a good day

One option is to use 'Forgot your password' link and supply all the emails your daughter was using at the time of account creation. Keep checking the email for the reset password link including the SPAM folder.

Another option is to send a direct msg to CS_Agent who can help in this matter as only they can change the email address.

@Anonymous 

The OP won't be able to try the email address and password in the incognito mode, because they don't know either one, thanks to their nice daughter. Not writing it down somewhere.   Just so you know. Ok.  Everything else is good 😊

Some other people around here are sooo picky, as you know already.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Josephle   Unfortunately, email changes for self serve account can only be done by CS_Agents.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Josephle    A short answer for your issue:

You need to open ticket with PM Support to make change to your email address used and reset password.  Chatbot is not working today, so, open ticket via direct messaging:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**After you opened a ticket, CS Agent will contact you via Community inbox

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Josephle 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them will change and reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Josephle 

Sorry but we are all customers here just like you. To get help with that information you'll have to send a private message to CS_Agent   and tell them about what happened and what you need.  They'll fix that up for you no problems 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.