cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeem public point

Vinhhanhlu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there , I have total 18.75 points , why i did not get my $15 off in July  payment ?  please help , thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

HI @Vinhhanhlu 

did you check what Payment history shows?  Login My Account using Incognito/private/secret mode on the browser and check the payment history.  Maybe post the history since Jun and we can try to help

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Vinhhanhlu 

You looks you have redeemed 15 points successfully as you have received a confirmation email, so it could be an issue with your account 

please use the chatbot link to create a ticket so support can look into your redeeming issue 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

tarsbo1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It depends on your billing cycle date. If you've already paid for July, then the $15 will be credited to your August payment.
If you go to the Payments tab - you will see your Next Estimated Upcoming Payment where the credit will likely be implemented for August.

slusagm

but you see the $15 in Available Funds now? If it is , at least the credit is there

still worth to ask PM to check.   Just open ticket with them using the Orange Chatbot icon on lower right, start typing Submit ticket, choose Contact Us and then follow the screen to login and submit ticket

Vinhhanhlu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got  Email from  Public Mobile  , Public points statement  on 06/30/2024,  Points redeemed  15. balance 3.25  

and i did not any credit in July payment , please check it out for me . Thank you. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Vinhhanhlu 

you now hafta go in to your acct to redeem points for plan renewal. You must have at least 15 points to redeem for plan renewal.

EB0

@Vinhhanhlu 

You need to redeem the $15 points manually by going to your rewards.

IMG_4311.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.