Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover phone no from Koodo

Blub
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

9 REPLIES 9

Blub

Yes I want to transfer my Koodo number to PM. You suggested I just go here?? Is here on my Koodo account?

Thanks 

Blub

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I did the port number once thePM account was set up from a prepaid Telus number worked within 1 hour after clicking yea 

@Blub yes, it can easily be done if your Koodo account is still active.  and is it Koodo postpaid account or Koodo prepaid? 

if postpaid, you can go to My Account and click Change phone number. 

but if Prepaid account, you will have to open ticket with PM support and have them to help 

Blub

I want to retain my number from Koodo ..port it to Public Mobile. 

Blub

Yes

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you switch to PM and want to transfer number from Koodo?

Just go here

Meow_0-1670109242322.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Blub 

If you're trying to Port your number from Koodo post paid, and you have already activated a SIM card here, log in to your self serve and go under the change number.

There, you'll be given the option to select a new number or Port your number from another provider.  Enter your Koodo account information there, put your Koodo SIM back in your phone, and wait for the port authorization text.  Reply "yes", then put your Public Mobile SIM card back in and reboot device. 

If porting from Koodo Prepaid,  needs customer support.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ummmmmm, what do you mean by recover phone number? Do you mean you want to port over from Koodo here? Or is this that you lost your number thats from koodo and you want it back? Please more details @Blub 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Blub 

More information please. Are you a current PM customer trying to port a number over from Koodo? Are you post paid or pre-paid with Koodo?

Need Help? Let's chat.