cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade did not take effect?

DebbieT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I replied Yes to a message for 4G / 15GB last month. I received the replay that I would be upgraded. The day after my renewal date I am still on the old 3g / 1GB plan?

6 REPLIES 6

@DebbieT   Then it's possible that repling YES to the text offer to have the plan change at next renewal to the $40/15GB plan did not work.  So you can login now (use incognito/private mode, of course) and select Plans/Add-ons (left side of page), then Change My Plan and scroll with the arrow to get the correct $40 plan as there are two and click Change at Next Renewal option as PM doesn't prorate/refund for days left in your current cycle. 

BTW, the change in speed from 3G to 4G can take upto 48 hours to come in effect.

DebbieT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Nope. Not a cache issue. I've logged in with a different browser, and with incognito mode. Info on publicmobile is the same - the old 3G/1GB plan. If I speedtest on my phone I am still only getting 1.3mb/s down. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@DebbieT 

Just try logging into your account using a browser in incognito mode or private mode instead.   Your probably looking at old cached information before.  Try again.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DebbieT  

could be cache problem

clear browser cache, restart browser and re-logon and check

or you can use Private/Incognito mode, it should work 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@DebbieT hi there is a cache issue with accounts,use a different browser in private or incognito mode sign back in an see if it updates

Need Help? Let's chat.