cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reclaim number

Pheter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Lost access to all devices and recovery options. Cancelled account payment and now want to get number back to get access back. 

16 REPLIES 16

Ok good. Then 611 should work as well. This is just a standard service suspension for lack of payment. So buy a voucher from lots of stores or online and dial either number to enter the voucher. One online place will deposit money straight into the account. Then your service should restart and then codes can come in to the phone.

HI @Pheter 

not nightmare, easy fix in fact, just submit a ticket with CS agent here and they will sort it out

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Pheter

Maybe on the phone but I don't have access online at all for all my primary accounts; Gmail, yahoo, cra, RBC, the whole shebang is hinging on either Gmail, yahoo, or the phone number to regain any access at all. Complete nightmare 😪

@Pheter wrote:

It says my account has been suspended make a payment to reactivate 

HI @Pheter 

and you able to login and make the payment?

Pheter

It says my account has been suspended make a payment to reactivate 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Pheter  said "When I call the old number I get a message telling me that I don't have roaming set up for US calls".  That happens when the account is unpaid.  When you say you cancelled, was this done through your Public Mobile account by unsubscribing or did you do it through your credit card?

Again, do you still have the sim?
How did you "cancel"?
From another phone, dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your number and tell us what it says.

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you do not remember the details of your account, there is a forgot email and password option on the bottom of log-in page. If you can use this to get into your self-serve account, from there this issue should be easy to resolve.

Abheer_0-1699930657961.png

Pheter

Zero access, I would assume, you see as best I can describe it left me without any form of contact with any of my accounts, recovery and otherwise to restore control of my online activities, complete loss of all control across the board, every single aspect of life from finance to romance, gone, lost without access through recovery options that were tied directly to the phone number I lost. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Pheter 

If you put your devices on Lost/Stolen Phone pause. Disable Lost/Stolen phone.

Just enable AutoPay/Subscribe button or make a payment to restore service.

Abheer

If you are able to log in to your self-serve account, you can pay the bill and you should be able to use the phone number again.. Do you have the SIM Card which the phone number was on? If not, then you can get a new one on Amazon as @Chalupa_Batman  suggested and then go to Profile, then edit the SIM Card number.

Pheter

Cancelled a week ago and last payment was a month ago. When I call the old number I get a message telling me that I don't have roaming set up for US calls

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Pheter 

You'd have to order a new SIM card. You can purchase one on Amazon for $4.99. You should contact a CS Agent to advise them you lost your phone and such.

You can reach out to a CS Agent and advise them of this issue.

To contact a Customer Service Agent, please click on the following link. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to keep an eye on the top right corner where you’ll see this icon show up.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1699923343471.png

Abheer

I see, when is the last time you paid your bill (when did you cancel your payment)?

Abheer

Hi @Pheter 
I do not know what exactly you mean by " ".

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pheter 

More information would help us help you.

Need Help? Let's chat.