Receipt

George9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a bill

10 REPLIES 10

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jellybean1 

I agree this does seem ridiculous to recieve an invoice. They can be overcome. Since you have access to the accounts in question (I assume you are managing them.) Do the following :

• #11) Ask everyone to text your phone #. Note the time they text you.
  • #12) Log into each account and note the time.
  • #13) This you can answer....add ons, promos.
  • #14) Check for the welcome email and/or if you have consistenty been on autopay log into the rewards account and divide the total autopay reward by 2 to find the amount of months with pm or very carefully access the points section ( Do not join!!) for loyalty to be given your start date. **Proceed with this option with extreme caution. Joining points is irreversible!!

You have a legitimate CRTC complaint about accessibility and paper billing.

**Why did I just get that dang red warning about not being able to reply to this message?!!

HI@jellybean1   did you open ticket by message instead of Chatbot?  

Usually if you open by Chatbot, they ask less.  

And you didn't answer many of the 10 correctly?  I think they don't need perfect answer, missing 1 or 2 is fine

For the last 4 questions , they are not very hard:

1. The Last number you called or texted
    Check My Account - Usage history
  2. When was the last time you logged into the self-serve portal
    a rouge guess would be fine
  3. If you have any additional services
    they don't have much additional services, so, just tell them what extra add-on you have
  4. How many years have you been with Public Mobile
    Are you on the old reward systems?  are you on Autopay?  Login to My Rewards site check the History, it tells you how much you earned from Autopay.  $2 x month = how much you earned

jellybean1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I haven't asked for 11 months because the process is so frustrating.  I've provided PM the same 10 (TEN) pieces of information they've been requesting of me and today they've REFUSED because they added four more (items 11 thru 14) which are virtually impossible to gather from 4 separate phones in 4 separate locations.  TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

I've been told I MUST provide:

1. Your first and last name
  2. Address for the Account (street, not box)
  3. Phone number
  4. Account number
  5. email on file
  6. Amount Paid monthly
  7. Sharing Code
  8. Preferred Language
  9. PIN
  10. Description of your Plan
  11. The Last number you called or texted
  12. When was the last time you logged into the self-serve portal
  13. If you have any additional services
  14. How many years have you been with Public Mobile

12. - TIME? that I logged into 4 separate PM Accounts??? how could anybody know this?

They have literally added new items to this list every single time I've asked.  Apparently it is POLICY, "since your invoice contains sensitive information". 

I'm currently complaining to the CRTC, Social Media, Better Business Bureau and likely going to small claims court over this.  It is RIDICULOUS! 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@George9 

You can take screenshots of your transaction history but this will not be accepted for tax purposes or reimbursement from an employer however if you need one for tax purposes for example it is recommended that you ask for them in 90, 180 or 360 day formats. Contact customer support to request an invoice for your account services.

Here is an example and instructions from @AE_Collector ...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Account-Charge...

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account in your private messages only include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@George9 

If you need an official receipt, you need to contact a CS_Agent to email a PDF of your receipt.

If you need a receipt for your employer, you can login to your account and click on View Payment History and change dropdown menu from 7 days to 30 days or 90 days if that works for you.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@George9  - copy and paste or take screen shots from your self serve account.

If not satisfactory, ask CSA for one. But you will need to request it each time, if you want it more than once.

Two ways to reach CSA:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Specify to a CSA what window you need .

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

You will need to create a trouble ticket and request a bill. You can do that by the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner of the screen

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@George9  You need to contact support to request this. Typically people that need a bill ask them Quarterly or Yearly.

<span;>Contact customer service agents.

<span;> Open a ticket via:

<span;>https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)

<span;>Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

<span;>or send a private message to:

<span;>https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.