cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate my Public Mobile number and online account access

dchircu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a Public Mobile team suport with reactivating my Public Mobile number and online account access 

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I am guessing you are beyond the 90 days so you will have to activate as if you are a new customer and open a new account/phone number. If you currently have a # that is active that you want to keep, you can port it over.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @dchircu   you have to do it yourself

If you can login to My Account, you can make a manual payment and reactivate 

if you cannot login your My Account because you forgot password, you can open ticket with them and get that resolved

But if you cannot login your My Account because of non-payment over 90 days, then your account was permanently closed and you lost your phone number

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Are you Suspended OR Deactivated?

If you are suspended due to no pay for less than 90 days, log in, pay the bill and you are good.

But if you were suspended for more than 90 days your account is gone.

If you have no access to account for any reason, contact agent to regain access.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

How long has your account been inactive?  If it is over 90 days it has been closed and you will need to establish a new account with new SIM. If it has been less than that, you can create a trouble ticket through the chatbot and three link to that is in my signature

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

This is the PM Community Forum..we're not PM team members, we're Forum participants made up with PM users just like you. We might be able to help you or at least guide you to proper assistance.

When was your account last active ? Dial 611 to see how much you owe. You can pay with your credit card by dialing 611, but you'll need your PM pin number handy.

Need Help? Let's chat.