Re: regarding porting a number from lucky mobile to public mobile

anujdixit22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this place i tried to check eligiblty  but not going in please guide me soon 

15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anujdixit22 

do you get a SMS message from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to Transfer your number. Your reply should be: YES.

The confirmation message can take a few minutes to come in. You have 90 minutes from the time of request.

Eligibility Check if your existing number is eligible to move visit Here link 

if you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number, or is not complete processing

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you need to send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link

• please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • which carrier,
  • Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

• Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile
you will be very happy...with a Fabulous Service.

Hi @anujdixit22   , so the port completed?

@anujdixit22 

Is your Lucky mobile plan/number active right now?  You need an active account before you can port over to Public mobile.  

anujdixit22

yes i have 

anujdixit22

Transfer a wireless or wireline number from another provider

I used this i go next but its not go next mean my no is not eligible to port ???

@anujdixit22 

Public mobile operates under self service model.  You have to initiate the porting of your number from Public mobile.  Do you have a phone number/account with Public mobile right now?  

P.S. I removed your personal information.  

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@anujdixit22  REMOVE YOUR #!! Public forum everyone can see it. Click 3 dots on right of post to edit your post. 

anujdixit22

xxxxxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

anujdixit22

i wanna port to public mobile  from lucky mobile so try to help me

anujdixit22

xxxxxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@anujdixit22 

Keep us posted if the porting from Lucky worked.

Just remember to keep the Lucky SIM I the phone and confirm with YES that you are porting over to PM.

@anujdixit22   If you just want to confirm eligibility, give us the area code and the first three digits, like 604-2010-xxxx and we can check for you as well.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@anujdixit22 wrote:

@anujdixit22 

If the website throws up errors when you do the checking, try using a browser in private/incognito mode. Even try different browsers if necessary.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@anujdixit22 wrote:

@anujdixit22 

You have posted on an old thread.  I will start your own thread topic for you.

More details are needed.

Are you an existing customer looking to port over a number from Lucky mobile?  Or potential customer looking to activate a new account?  Any additional information would be helpful.

Need Help? Let's chat.