cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral reward from DEC 1 to DEC 30 can total get $6 * 6 months?

fengbintop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For next 6 months, will get the extra $5 reward +  regular $1 referral reward as usual?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

It is always a gamble but traditionally between Black Friday in November and about January 1 PM has increasingly better promos. The fact that the current promo ends today says there will be a Boxing Day promo beginning tomorrow. But it might be more of the same or may include lower priced plans too or may throw in a free month. Always very difficult out to say for sure.

AE_Collector

I'd wait a couple days,  @SheilaN1 

I suspect they'll release a boxing day promo which may benefit those wishing to activate on the $25 or higher plan.

Just make sure to activate before end December to get the free gifts!!!

SheilaN1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. I never thought of it as saving $6 a month for 6 months when you do the referral with the December promotion 🙂 I have a friend signing up this month. So that makes it an even better bonus.

I hope they don't do an evening better boxing deal as they are signing up today.

@darkomega wrote:

Yes if you signed up properly for the promotion you will receive this starting on your second month of service. The system will notify you if your referral is successful by text and it'll apply.

Actually if YOUR FRIEND signed up using YOUR referral, you will get this. 

AE_Collector

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@fengbintop wrote:

For next 6 months, will get the extra $5 reward +  regular $1 referral reward as usual?

Thanks

Yes, the regular $1/cycle reward will occur on your next renewal (whenever that occurs)

The $5/cycle will not begin until the January cycle renewal and will continue for the 5 next cycle renewals afterwards.

The only requirement is they accurately used your referral code and both of you have active service throughout the bonus period.

BTW, the person you referred will also get a one-time $10 bonus for using your referral code, which will reduce the amount of their 2nd cycle, so everyone 'wins'!!!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@fengbintop  - this is only if YOU referred-a-friend during this time period.

So, they must use your Referral Code to activate a new SIM card/account.

Then this promo will apply to your account starting in January.

@fengbintop 

Terms and conditions of promotion.

(2) $30 Refer-a-friend bonus added to eligible customer accounts in $5 monthly increments for 6 months. Monthly credit will be applied as long as each payment is made before or on renewal date. Customers must use their unique referral code. Limited to one credit per customer. Offer ends December 31st 2021 11:59 EST, referred customer must activate by that time. Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes if you signed up properly for the promotion you will receive this starting on your second month of service. The system will notify you if your referral is successful by text and it'll apply.

Need Help? Let's chat.