Did you mean: 

Re: paid for data unable to use it

nathanjones
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i spoke with the chat and did all steps and still do not have access to data

3 REPLIES 3

@Korthwrote:

@nathanjones

Have you configured your phone's APN settings for Public Mobile?  And restarted the phone?

(If you have not done this and you are confused about how to do it, then we need to know your specific phone brand/model to point you in the right direction.)

Great point Korth I was thinking they weren't able to purchase it.  If that is the case the best site I have found for apn settings is  apn-canada.gishan.net/

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@nathanjones

Have you configured your phone's APN settings for Public Mobile?  And restarted the phone?

(If you have not done this and you are confused about how to do it, then we need to know your specific phone brand/model to point you in the right direction.)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@nathanjones, the addons are a two step process.  If you login to your self serve do you see any money in Available Funds?  If so this is probably where your "first" purchase went.  If you have done the two step process you will need to contact the mods.  Unfortunately they have left for the day and will be back tomorrow.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.